Data Manager/Data Analyst
- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- Work as a key member of a research study project team with primary responsibility for oversight of collection, organization, management and reporting of research data. Clean incoming data files, integrate data files into the data management system, update summary files, process data requests from scientific investigators ensure data quality through the execution of computer programs, development of protocol and other quality assurance. Design and create study specific databases. Oversee and collaborate in development of study tools including data collection forms, eligibility checklists, preprinted orders, etc. Prepare for and participate in audits of studies internally and at external institutions; write audit summary reports. Maintain detailed knowledge of assigned protocols. Work on research studies which require a high level knowledge, coordination and data abstraction. Assist the principal investigator in defining information and plans required to accomplish goals of studies. Design and create data collection forms as needed. Design database in Access, SAS or other database management system. Implement and maintain database. Perform queries and generate forms. Produce progress reports using pre-coded programs. Focus on data base management and basic programming for analysis of variables in studies. Make suggestions or provide solutions to problems related to data management and statistical analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three years related experience. The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline. Master's degree in related discipline preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a private research university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com