Data Entry Operator
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Incumbent is responsible for following written customer account instructions to prepare checks for deposit by accurately encoding customer payment amounts using Image transport equipment. He/she will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of assigned work by processing each payment with an encoded amount, audit trail, and endorsement. Incumbent will enter all data required into the data entry fields requested by the customer. Must complete batches in order of deadline to transmit information entered to customers accounts receivable systems. Position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to meet account baselines and the ability to coordinate and organize work. Incumbent must be able to coordinate and organize work.
What your background should be
- The qualified candidate must pass a10-key data entry test with a required minimum score of 10,000 keystrokes/hour or a preferred score of 12,000 keystrokes/hour. Alpha-numeric data entry experience is a plus. Knowledge of remittance processing is preferred. Incumbent will be cross-trained in various areas to ensure timely processing during production peaks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com