Data Entry Clerk
- National City, CA
What you'll be doing
- Reads source documents and enters data in specific data fields using keyboards or scanners. Enters data into various software suites to include: Microsoft office products, primavera, novo solution helpdesk software compiles, sorts, and verifies the accuracy of data before it is entered. Compares data with source documents, or re-enters data in verification format to detect errors. Develops charts. Maintains spreadsheets. Stores completed documents in appropriate locations. Locates and corrects data entry errors, or reports them to supervisors. Maintains logs of activities and completed work. Selects materials needed to complete work assignments.
What your background should be
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of office experience. Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Limited knowledge of office or functional support practices and standards. Basic understanding of general aspects of the job. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar. Exceptional customer service and team orientation. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Microsoft Excel. Attention to detail. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Effective oral and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified professional and technical services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org