Data Center Support
- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- This senior role exists to provide advanced level technical leadership support in the day-to-day operations of the company mission critical data center infrastructures. The role is expected to maximize the data center operations customer facing support model across the enterprise as well as provides strategic direction and performs tactical implementation in accordance with the company data center operations program. Throughout their job responsibilities, this role promotes process adherence, standardization and helps drive team towards continuous improvement across data center facilities architecture. This includes, but is not limited to configuration of servers and switches, capacity planning and interpreting data points from multiple sources in a complex environment. This role will also install it equipment within a data center environment and diagnose and repair network issues enterprise wide.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate requires 3+ years hands on experience as a network engineer or similar discipline in a data center operations environment. It hardware skills via education or experience in data center infrastructure, network engineering, ITIL, SAAS, Tcp/Ip, Vlans, switches, routers. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to completes individual tasks and deliverables within project timelines. Capable of working independently with little supervision or direction as well as collaboratively with various internal teams, third-party vendors and business leaders. Excellent operations, troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or 2 years of technical, trade school, or college course in a technical field
Who is the client company
- This is an American worldwide provider of financial services technology.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org