- Venice, CA
What you'll be doing
- The data analyst serve to support the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirement of both existing and incoming client companies partner. The analyst serve as a liaison between the finance and reporting group to ensure accurate report in client facing report. Complete accurate monthly and quarterly financial report for partner across all vertical (film, sport, television, music). Prepare weekly monitor report for partner. Compile and aggregate daily source of YouTube traffic stream. Compile data and generate weekly and monthly report to assist various department within the company, including finance, sales, operation, business development and production. Support the development of new report or dashboard. Maintain up to date detailed reporting procedure. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of relevant work experience. Understanding of basic accounting principles preferred. Experience in royalty reporting preferred. SQL experience strongly preferred. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., charts, vlookups, pivot tables, macros). Experience scripting in SQL. Ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable information including meaningful reports, charts and graphs. Strong quantitative and analytical skills. High standards of accuracy, precision and consistency; well organized. Ability work independently as well as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required; major in economics, finance or accounting preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the leading technology company that empowers brands to discover and target their most important influencers and topics in video.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org