- Novato, CA
What you'll be doing
- The Data Analyst duty will be to verify acquisition, engagement and monetization strategies around live service offerings and present findings to development groups. Data Analyst will work closely with production to offer insights to understand the impact of product decisions on game quality, as the game goes through its development stages. The ideal candidate will be accountable for examining game and player data to maintain client segmentation models for each product to assist priorities and customize game features and functions. Moreover Data Analyst will examine balance and economy telemetry to determine how functions and balance adjustments are impacting overall player experience.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in mathematics, computer science or statistics
Who is the client company
- Markets, distributes and publishes video games.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org