- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Perform statistical analyses that assess data used in annual performance review of residency programs. Work closely with the department of applications and data analysis to operationalize and summarize statistical analyses into meaningful reports, data tables, sophisticated visualizations, presentations, documentation, and research articles. Work with multiple large datasets (primarily SQL and SAS) to create analytic longitudinal datasets for analyses. Work with operational analytical team and software developers to ensure quality and data accuracy, as well as to interpret data and statistical results. Create ad hoc reports or data files in response to specific data inquiries. Develop, code, and maintain SAS applications that are used for data analysis and reporting. Maintain analytic documentation. Participate in the preparation of scientific papers and technical reports. Perform other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have a proven ability to work effectively and quickly with large, complex multidimensional datasets. Must have at least 2 years of hands-on data analyst/research experience. Must have experience preparing summarized reports for internal use or for publication. Must have demonstrated experience using SAS to query and evaluate datasets; proficiency in Microsoft systems (Excel, Access, etc.) is required. Must have a record of accomplishment of creative problem solving, multi-tasking, and quick response to requests for data analyses. Must demonstrate experience communicating statistical results clearly and plainly to non-statisticians. Must possess skill for interpreting, analyzing, and pre-processing data.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in psychology, mathematics, social sciences, public health, or research-related field, or equivalent required; master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides superior services to the clients.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com