- West Chester, PA
What you'll be doing
- In this position, the incumbent will conduct full life cycle activities to involve requirements analysis and design, promote analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously supervise performance and quality control plans to determine improvements. Data Analyst will develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality. She/he will determine, examine, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. It is the accountability of the Data Analyst to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and offer ongoing reports.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in accounting, economics/mathematics
Who is the client company
- Provides best-cost solutions to the communications industry, major Telecom and Cable service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com