Cyber Security Analyst
- Salt Lake City, UT
What you'll be doing
- This position reports to the cyber security director and is responsible for reviewing and analyzing security events and tools in order to assist in optimizing currently deployed tools/procedures/processes. Analyst will support security team in configuration and administration of security solutions. Analyst must be adept at troubleshooting, performing root cause analysis and identifying suspicious trends. Analyst will advise business units on IT initiatives and projects in regards to security industry best practice. The analyst will work across IT teams to integrate new security solutions.
What your background should be
- Two or more years working in IT security, preferably with hands on experience performing incident detection and analysis in a 24x7 operational environment. SIEM utilization skills with the ability to review and analyze security events from various monitoring and logging sources to identify and/or confirm suspicious activity. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills related to networking, operating systems, and malware analysis.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science and/or business, or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org