Cyber Incident Analyst Responder
- Fort Meade, MD
What you'll be doing
- This position is expected to utilize existing incident mapping tools, such as the analyst notebook, sourcefire, wireshark, centaur suite, arcsight, palo alto firewalls, CISCO juniper and ironport to create products for dissemination to other combatant commands, services, agencies, field activities (CC/S/A/FAs) and other partner agencies. Candidate conducts research, compile, review, prepare, evaluate and analyze data then integrate this data into a clearly written assessment/product for the CND community. The incumbent responsible to coordinate collection efforts with multiple agencies to create joint mitigation strategies. Provide technical and scientific data in the development of intelligence collection and analysis. Display an ability to work with multiple DoD, law enforcement, foreign and domestic intelligence agencies. Candidate responsible to conduct research using intelligence databases such as M3.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have experience in related field. CISSP certification is desired. CCNP, Network+ and MCSE certifications highly preferred. Must have substantial experience in computer incident response and emergency response procedures and proven information security, network and system administration experience. Active TS/SCI with a poly clearance is required. Possess a relevant industry standard certification in accordance with the DoD 8570 series of regulations at the information assurance technical (IAT) category level.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com