CV Interventional Technologist
- Edmond, OK
What you'll be doing
- Performs a variety of highly specialized cardiac, vascular, or interventional procedures that require independent judgment to apply prescribed techniques to obtain the best possible diagnostic and therapeutic results. This position requires age related competencies. Performs all other job duties as assigned. The cardiovascular technologists assumes responsibility for interpreting diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the heart Cath lab in order that data be obtained and entered into the CCSS database. This position requires age related competencies. Performs all other job duties as assigned. Adheres to national patient safety goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
What your background should be
- Current certification by the American registry of radiologic technologists and/or current Oklahoma board of nursing licensure. Current CPR certification required within 90 days of hire. ACLS certification within 90 days of hire (Cath lab only). Cardiovascular/interventional experience preferred. Must be able to communicate effectively in English (written/verbal). Required competency tests nursing: RN nursing-RN II.
Required Schooling / Training
- Successful completion of an allied health post-secondary education program that is patient-care related or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American not-for-profit organization which manages health care facilities in the state of Oklahoma.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org