Customer Training Specialist
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Analyzes designs, develops, produces, implements, conducts, operates, and maintains customer training products and programs. Deliverables may include training requirements, plans, aids, training devices, simulators, materials, media, embedded training, instruction, assessment, and training systems and services management. Evaluates customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training contents, objectives, and designs. Develops, conducts, and evaluates effectiveness of technical training. Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials. Assists with proposal development. Builds effective working relationships within the work group, with inter organizational employees, and occasionally with external customers. Probes for and provides information to clarify situations. Seeks and expands on original ideas, enhances others ideas, and contributes own ideas about the issues at hand. Performs other duties and tasks in communication, customer focus, managing work, technical, aviation, & weapons systems as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of related work experience is required. Experience with advanced airborne sensor (AAS), littoral surveillance radar system (LSRS), or other maritime patrol/surveillance system desired. Task analysis and/or learning analysis experience desired. Complete knowledge of aviation and weapons systems including theory of operation and troubleshooting. Complete instructional skills (e.g., preparation, delivery, summary, assess student progress, remediation, motivation, engagement, etc.).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor/master degree or an equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com