Customer Support Specialist
- Headquarters, WA
What you'll be doing
- Provide courteous and professional customer service in response to incoming phone calls for spare parts quotes, order placement, repair and warranty service, tracking of orders/shipments, address-billing inquiries etc. Manage customer accounts including SMI (supplier-managed inventory) programs. Advise customers on deliveries and investigate shipping issues. Utilize Baan ERP and other software programs to accomplish job tasks additional information. Work activities performed in an office environment with little environmental or physical discomfort.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in customer service and supply chain management. Ability to effectively communicate by telephone with customers as well as working knowledge MS office applications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or higher in business administration or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a global semiconductor industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com