Customer Support Center Technician
- Kittery, ME
What you'll be doing
- The Customer Support center position typically requires 2-4 years of specialized help desk experience. Experience must include providing telephone, e-mail, and walk in customer support to the user community. Application, network, and PC-level trouble shooting for users in a Windows XP, Microsoft Office environment. Providing support and direction for user groups in the use of the software, hardware systems and programs to support an integrated system. Providing oversight and management of user accounts. Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with fellow programmers, business analysts, DBAs, functional experts, technical writers, and other team members. Ability to work in a CMMI 3 environment, especially in the documentation and tracking areas.
What your background should be
- Requires certification at DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical Level 1 within six months of date of hire. Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (MCITP) or Skill Soft certification equivalent. CompTIA A+ or Network. Also requires DoD Secret security clearance (must be obtainable). Former military experience or work experience as contractor or civil servant with US Navy, Naval Shipyards, or other military installation. Experience supporting users in an NMCI environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in Information Technology or related technical field
Who is the client company
- A multinational professional services and information technology company that provides services to many branches of the federal government including defense, homeland security, intelligence and healthcare.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org