- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Coordinating the vendor compliance process to ensure all requirements are adhered to in the most efficient method possible. Maintaining complete and current vendor compliance manuals and providing 3PL with most up to date vendor compliant requirements. Reporting any incident of non-compliance impacting the flow of goods to the sales team and accounts receivable. Transmitting EDI information from the ERP to the 3PL and verifying receipt back and transmission of information to the customer. Executing the routing process for customers when required and ensuring pick up times are scheduled and communicated to all relevant parties. Collaborating with internal teams to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and as mandated by vendor guides. Maintaining vendor portal site log-in information and obtaining invoices, account information and vendor compliance manuals from portals. Scheduling outbound vendor compliance shipments. Assisting in coordinating with internal production team to ensure carton markings are accurate and product is labeled correctly for vendor compliance accounts. Assisting with the on-boarding process of vendors, and integration with CCA and 3PL and EDI-vendor compliance program. Providing shipping information to accounting department as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with mass retailer guidelines preferred. Knowledge of sourcing, distribution center operations, international transportation, sales and systems. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. Analytical and problem solving ability. Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize; attentive and accountable to deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in supply chain management, business or a related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- One of the bestselling Christmas tradition.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org