Customer Services Representative
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on facility-related issues. Generates and dispatches service request work orders for completion by vendors. Schedules conference rooms and audiovisual equipment. Responds to customer inquiries and concerns. Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction. Updates computer maintenance management system (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information. Contacts customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process. Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary. May generate and dispatch service request work orders for completion by vendors. May assist with the training of new hires and temporary employees on CMMS (computer maintenance management system), customer service database, email, live chat and call center procedures. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers. Performs other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Call center experience preferred. Minimum two years of related experience. Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages. Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office suite products. Ability to type 45-50 wpm.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American commercial real estate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org