Customer Service/Inside Sales
- Brookfield, WI
What you'll be doing
- This position is the primary internal customer contact point for service and information regarding products, prices, availability, and product uses. This position provides technical support for customers, including but not limited to, preparing quotations, promoting solutions and services, processing orders, arranging deliveries, invoicing, and processing product returns. It is the responsibility of this position to ensure that all inquiries are addressed completely and all transactions necessary to support the quote and order fulfillment process meet customer expectations.
What your background should be
- Individual should demonstrate the following competencies: customer orientation, respond promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, demonstrates technical aptitude, and meets commitments. Verbal fluency listens and gets clarification when needed. Responds well to questions. Written Communication, writes clearly, informatively, and accurately. Presents numerical data effectively. Ethics, respects others, strives for continuous improvement, and demonstrates integrity and innovation. Focuses on customer service. Organizational awareness, follows policies and procedures, supports organizations goals and values. Requirements include related experience and training with a proven track record of success.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
Who is the client company
- The company provides staffing and HR solution.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com