Customer Service Specialist
- Jackson, TN
What you'll be doing
- Responds to telephone, fax and Edi inquiries, and orders from referral sources and homecare patients. Documents referral request for coordination of care. Provides information on equipment supplies and services. May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services. Demonstrates professional etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with customers. Resolves patient/customer complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action. Assesses patient needs and promotes company products and services. Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies, procedures, and best practices. Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
What your background should be
- At least two years of related experience is required. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Good knowledge on all MS productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the nations leading providers of home respiratory services and certain medical equipment, including oxygen therapy, inhalation therapies, sleep apnea treatment and negative pressure wound therapy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org