Customer Service Specialist
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to routine customer service calls ensuring that residential and commercial service issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner. Effectively respond to routine issues regarding general residential and commercial service matters, which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve simple to moderately complex issues including contractual obligations, billing questions, service cancellations, price increases and equipment issues. Return all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that customers concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete manner as possible. Receive and review individual performance metric reports and action plan with manager to understand individual performance. Enter service data into computer for billing and scheduling purposes. Log information about customer service interactions into systems; update in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that associates are able to track service inquiries and resolution. Perform other job-related duties as required.
What your background should be
- Six months of prior customer service experience in a high volume call center environment. Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner. Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management and customers. Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate and letting others fully state ideas.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED. Associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the second largest non-hazardous solid waste management company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com