Customer Service Specialist
- Tacoma, WA
What you'll be doing
- Partner with other employees to ensure customers end-to-end needs for are met and that no customer is left unserved or underserved. Provide friendly, fast, and accurate processing for all customer transactions at the front lanes and customer service while providing velocity solutions to customers. Develop strong relationships with customers by becoming a trusted advisor and partner in assisting them in making technology more functional in their lives. Utilize all relevant sales tools (including path to excellence) to assist profitable growth drive and exceed department and individual goals. Help answer questions and resolve customer issues. Engage customers using company selling skills while providing fast and friendly processing of all transaction types.
What your background should be
- 3-6 months experience working in customer service or sales. 1+ years retail experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org