Customer service representatives
- Norristown, PA
What you'll be doing
- This position is accountable for answering a high volume of calls from patients or their representative, regarding patient bill balances, payment plans, credit card payments, patient pricing, re-billing insurance companies and general customer concerns. Process adjustments, refunds, transfer bills, mail returns and perform manual sales. Evaluate and respond to all aspects of written billing inquiries, including billing insurances and updating invoices. Research, troubleshoot and resolve complex billing issues also customer complaints, taking all steps to resolve and ensure full resolution. Maintain tracking log of all escalated patient correspondence, providing status updates to leadership as needed. Maintain all compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times. Work in a fast paced environment. Meet quality standards and production standards. Perform other projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 1 year experience in stable work, call center or customer services and billing. A certified medical coder and involved in medical coding is preferable. Pc skills with specific proficiency in ms word and excel also internet navigation skills are required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a medical laboratory, hospital and health care company; which provides clinical laboratory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org