Customer Service Representative
- Cambridge, MD
What you'll be doing
- Receives and processes customer orders via phone, fax, e-mail, for existing accounts. Order entry in a timely and accurate manner. Set up of new accounts in a timely manner. Performs telephone sales and order solicitation. Communicates opportunities to sales representatives and managers. Receives and resolves customer complaints ensuring customer satisfaction. Knows major customers and understands the requirements. Local application of sales, general and administrative policies and procedures. Actively promotes safety in all aspects of his/her responsibility. Ensures compliance with OSHA and FDA regulations. Takes responsibility for service to assigned accounts. Other tasks as assigned by operations manager.
What your background should be
- Meets or exceeds corporate safety goals for location customer satisfaction. Meets own individualized training requirements. Process and product knowledge of cylinders. ERP (Oracle) order entry experiences a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about gases, technologies, industry and health services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org