Customer Service Representative
- Maryland Heights, MO
What you'll be doing
- Handle all incoming and outgoing customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner. Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests, including but not limited to order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, order maintenance, credit, and claims. Ensure timely responses to customers. Handle all written correspondence received from customers, and reply in a timely manner. Represent the customer in the resolution of all disputes and claims and in all dealings with the company suppliers. Participate in corrective branch action to resolve deficiencies. Take an active role in selling the company goods and services on all inbound calls. Provide support on product selection and application. Participate in continuous improvement teams in an effort to limit rework and improve services. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field is required. Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact. Ability to work with all levels of employees and management, both internally and externally. Basic computer skills. Multi tasking ability. Skill in operating a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet, and data base software and other standard office equipment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- It conducts a wholesale distribution business for electrical, communications and data networking products company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com