Customer Service Representative
- Great River, NY
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently seeking a customer service representative for metro door who will be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to metro door customers. This position will learn the business in a team environment by helping to support an account manager who is providing service for a specific customer set. Job duties will include communicating with customers, stores and vendors, gathering proposal information and creating estimates, tracking and scheduling repairs and following up on customer issues. This position will be multi-tasking between phone calls, emails, negotiating, problem solving and customer relations. The customer service representative will work to meet deadlines, provide internal and external confidence in the services provide and update customer status reports daily or as needed.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have previous experience with customer service, including answering phones and transferring calls. Proficiency with the Microsoft excel and word is required. Experience with data entry and proofreading and editing documents is preferred. Accurately type a minimum of 45 wpm is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about uniform rental, first aid cabinets, safety supplies and fire protection services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org