Customer Service Representative
- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for supply efficient and courteous service to all customer, research and resolve dispute and problem with customer and is a liaison between the customer and production and shipping. Assist sales group with the reading of blue print, cost estimation and order of acoustical window. Coordinate all inter company and builder acoustical order. Submit quote on project. Maintain pricing guide for all commercial project. Communicate with salesmen and customer daily. Continuously verify pricing for accuracy. Schedule order to be shipped on time. Help maintain delivery log. Answer phone. Maintain all service order. Assist with take off. Accurately enter order into the system. Send out mailing to prospective customer. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years customer service experience in manufacturing. Prefer window experience. Excellent communication skills in terms of speaking and writing. Must be computer literate. Should have good interpersonal skills. Should have good organizational skills. Should be able to research issues and recognize the documentary process. Must have calculative skills and minimum required typing speed. Have ability to problem solve. Must also demonstrate ability to deal with management staff. Should have a lot of patience when communicating with the customer. Should be able to maintain their composure even if the customer is being rude.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the largest manufacturers of windows and doors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org