Customer Service Representative
- Johnstown, PA
What you'll be doing
- The customer service representative (CSR) functions as a primary resource in handling customer contacts, ranging from routine to complex. The CSR provides clear and concise education concerning the programs medical benefits and government policies and procedures. The CSR assists beneficiaries with benefit information, referral and authorization requirements, claims, provider locations and all other routine plan issues. Researches and documents/updates databases such as net to net changes, CCM documentation, etc. Provides information to internal and external customers. Regenerates copies of pertinent correspondence. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Exposed to confidential information and expected to maintain confidentiality at all times; must adhere to HIPAA rules and regulations. May be required to work outside of normally scheduled hours as mandated by the client, project and/or workload (e.g. evenings, weekends, and/or holidays). May be required to maintain established work pace, meet deadlines; may have last minute urgent requests. Physical activity may include: twisting, reaching, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting, crawling, grasping, grabbing, pushing, pulling, repetitive motion, climbing, etc. Required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. Required to have hearing ability to receive detailed information through oral communication. Must be a US citizen.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staff augmentaton and other professional services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org