Customer Service Representative
- Albany, OR
What you'll be doing
- Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing. Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customer concerns. Settle claims according to insurance policy provisions. Maintain and update customer account records as needed. Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel. Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature. Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge. Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external.
What your background should be
- Must have prior customer service experience. Data entry experiences a plus. Expertise in Microsoft Office.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED.
Who is the client company
- A provider of employment services and various workforce solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com