Customer Service Representative
- Woodlands, TX
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will receive, review and process customer orders. S/he will communicate with internal customers, engineering, procurement, shipping, and manufacturing to ensure shipment of goods in an on time manner The primary responsibilities will review existing inventories as alternates Day to day activities will expedite orders as necessary. Additional responsibilities will be ensuring all shipments are handled in accordance with BHI trade compliance standards. The incumbent will handle special projects as assigned. Possible after hour calls and shipments.
What your background should be
- 7-10 years related experience in customer service, export shipments, or order management experience. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to handle and resolve complex problems and situations with minimal assistance. Working knowledge of FCPA/trade compliance. Work in a team environment to ensure priorities are met.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest oilfield services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org