Customer Service Representative
- The Villages, FL
What you'll be doing
- Ensure quality customer service for internal and external customers. Identify and assess customers' needs quickly and accurately. Solve problems systematically, using sound business judgment. Monitor delegated customer service issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution. Inform and educate new customers regarding billing/invoicing set up and billing/payment procedures. Respond to customer service inquiries in writing as necessary. Establish and demonstrate competency in eligibility, billing and receivable systems and associated applications. Implement customer service strategies and recommend related improvements/enhancements. Maintain timely, accurate documentation for all appropriate transactions. Make corrections and adjustments. Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards. Proactively seek to further develop billing and accounts receivable competencies. Keep management abreast of all outstanding issues. Adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to meet the more complex position requirements. Participate in load balancing. Ensure quality customer service for internal and external customers.
What your background should be
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems. Extensive work experience within own function. Work is frequently completed without established procedures. Works independently. May act as a resource for others. May coordinate others activities. Basic knowledge of managed care industry preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org