Customer Service Representative
- Lapeer, MI
What you'll be doing
- Provide superior customer service to customers, process in store loan applications and assist with marketing promotions. Perform necessary customer verifications to validate information presented is accurate. Ensure transaction check numbers match checks in printer and process loan applications per established guidelines. Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues. Place outgoing customer courtesy calls and appointment reminders in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures. Perform other related duties as assigned by authorized person.
What your background should be
- One year customer service experience required. One year cash handling experience preferred. Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task with various projects. Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. Must maintain a valid driving license and valid automobile insurance while employed by the company.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree or additional secondary education preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org