Customer Service Representative
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provide customer engagement in positive and approachable manner. Assist in maintain a clean, well stocked store for customer during their shopping experience. Help in the unload of merchandise from delivery truck, organize merchandise and transport merchandise from stockroom to sales floor. Independently stock shelve and recover merchandise in the store. Accurately handle customer fund and process transaction use the POS system. Remain constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. Perform all other duty as assign in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
What your background should be
- Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery or drug store environments. Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Required Schooling / Training
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American variety store chains and retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org