Customer Service Representative
- Cary, NC
What you'll be doing
- A successful candidate in this role will be customer and results oriented and a self-starter. Candidate will be adept at making decisions, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and capable of handling sensitive situations from callers. Candidate meets requirements and is interested in working for one of the most sought after companies in the local Raleigh area. Assist with incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Assist customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service. Assist with investigating and resolving routine problems, and recognizes when to escalate customer issues. Assists in order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling.
What your background should be
- At least 3-4 years of successful experience in customer service and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and high quality standards in their work. Demonstrate correct understanding of routine aspects of work.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required.
Who is the client company
- A multinational human resource consulting and service provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com