Customer Service Representative
- Fort Myers, FL
What you'll be doing
- Customer service position is the opportunities for bonuses on top of an hourly wage, medical benefits, retirement savings, tuition reimbursement and room for advancement. In this role, the successful candidate will be fully trained to perform duties includes; build and maintain rapport with customers, identify customer product and/or service needs, review and update activity on accounts, provide basic technical support, promote and sell products and services. Attend training to update product knowledge. Product knowledge understands the features and benefits of the new and current products and can assist with the company marketing and sales initiatives. Oversee center operations when management is not present; which will involve opening and closing procedures. This position for those dedicated people who enjoy helping others.
What your background should be
- Experience in banking/collections/retail industry preferred. Cash handling and computer experience required. Two years working experience preferred. Must have a valid driving license, reliable transportation, and immediate access to an insured vehicle during working hours, minimum age 18-eligible to work in U.S. and ability to pass a background check.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is here to help customer with payday loans, online loans, installment loans, title loans and more.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com