Customer Service Representative
- Warrenton, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provide customer engagement in positive and approachable manner. Assist in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience. Help in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks; organize merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor. Independently stocks shelves and recover merchandise in the store. Accurately handle customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system. Remain constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. Perform all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
What your background should be
- Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned. Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery, or drug store environments. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation. Customer focus, developing potential, results driven, strong organizational skills, communication skills, problem solving/decision skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American variety store chains and retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com