Customer Service Representative
- New Bern, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provide customer engagement in positive and approachable manner. Assist in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience. Help in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organize merchandise, and transport merchandise from stockroom to sales floor. Independently stock shelves and recover merchandise in the store. Accurately handle customer funds and process transactions using the POS system. Remain constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. Perform all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
What your background should be
- Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned. Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery, or drug store environments. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American variety store chains and retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org