Customer Service Representative
- Whitesburg, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner. Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience. Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor. Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store. Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system. Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
What your background should be
- Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned. Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery, or drug store environments. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American variety store chains and retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org