Customer Service Representative
- Crest Hill, IL
What you'll be doing
- Interact with both current and potential customers on a daily basis. Help increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement and marketing campaigns. Accurately determine loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal. Successfully manage customer accounts, ensure that payments are made in a timely manner, and collect on past due accounts. Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with company policies and procedures as well as all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
What your background should be
- Experience in a sales or customer service oriented position; retail, sales, or financial industries preferred. Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, rewarding, and results-driven environment. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm. Proficiency in Microsoft office suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org