Customer Service Representative
- Eden Prairie, MN
What you'll be doing
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the company, including greeting customers and assessing their needs. Exhibits quality customer service from greeting point through departure, ensuring that all aspects of a customers needs are met and that every customer has a positive experience. Answers phones and responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner. Ensures that all appropriate documentation and data entry is complete. Assists in the administrative functions of the store, including cash management and asset protection of store inventory. Reconciles cash (bank deposit, safe fund/till fund, daily financial transactions) and follow bank deposit procedures. Performs reporting functions as required. Individual may sell phones and accessories in the event of high store volume or absence of sales representative. Other duties include service activations, processing ESN (electronic serial number) changes and bill payments, responding to billing inquiries, equipment replacement, and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience (retail sales/operations experience a plus) and a minimum of 1 year retail sales/operations experience. Well developed conversational and listening skills a must. Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills required. Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner, including handling irate customers in a way that brings the interaction to a positive conclusion. PC literacy is also required (experience using windows based applications preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an American broadband and telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com