Customer Service Representative
- Johnson City, TN
What you'll be doing
- The client company is seeking outgoing and courteous Customer Service Representatives. This role is all about client service and satisfaction and candidate will get to interact with both current and potential customers on a daily basis. Candidate must have extensive product knowledge, coupled unwavering ability to accommodate the needs of customers, will allow to successfully respond to questions or concerns about company services. The talented group of Customer Service Representatives is also responsible for following up with consumers that have expressed an interest in loan products. Informative, enthusiastic encouragement will serve to convert these sales leads into new customers and work as a team will be complete. Help to increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement and marketing campaigns. Accurately determine loan values based of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal. Successfully manage customer accounts and ensure that payments are made in a timely manner. Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with all other applicable consumer and privacy laws.
What your background should be
- Experience in a sales or customer service oriented position; retail or financial industries preferred. Sales oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent communication skills, includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to customers, as well as management team. Ability to work in a fast paced and rewarding, results driven environment. Demonstrate ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm. An outgoing and confident personality during interactions with current and potential customers. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR. Valid driving license and car insurance. Must be at least 19 years of age. Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a financial services industry that provides financial supports on medical emergencies, vehicle repairs, divorce, and job changes, short-term working capital or other unexpected expenses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org