Customer Service Representative
- Fresno, CA
What you'll be doing
- Ensures positive public perceptions of the bank by extending a courteous greeting and welcome to customers and visitors. Provides accurate and timely customer service. Supports the bank sales objectives and campaigns by cross-selling basic products or by referring customers to other bank employees responsible for closing sales. Adheres to bank security and audit procedures. Protects the bank's financial interests by controlling and balancing the assigned cash drawer and negotiable items received or disbursed. Maintains acceptable balancing record per established standards. Processes customer transactions efficiently and accurately. Follows policies or procedures to minimize losses. Answers telephone inquiries. Directs questions to appropriate branch personnel. Responds to customer mail inquiries. Researches or resolves customer problems. Performs routine office and clerical duties (i.e., filing signature cards; preparing bank bag for pickup; night deposit, ATM custodian, etc.). Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 year teller or cash handling experience. Basic knowledge of bank products and services. Customer service skills. Ability to perform math and analysis.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com