Customer Service Representative
- Crest Hill, IL
What you'll be doing
- Customer service representative is responsible for following up with customers that have expressed an interest in companies products. This role is all about building customer relationships, competitively appraising vehicles and resolving past due accounts. Help increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement and marketing campaigns. Accurately determine loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal. Successfully manage customer accounts, ensure that payments are made in a timely manner and collect on past due accounts. Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with company policies and procedures as well as all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Experience in a sales or customer service oriented position; retail, sales or financial industries preferred. Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, rewarding and results-driven environment. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply). Valid driving license and car insurance. Must be at least 19 years of age. Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays. Use of personal vehicle required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org