Customer Service Representative
- Danville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner. Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience. Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor. Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store. Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system. Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
What your background should be
- Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery or drug store environments. Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation. Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Required Schooling / Training
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American variety store chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org