Customer Service Representative
- Englewood, CO
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for a variety of customer service/sales support/planning activities including entering and maintaining sales order, expediting product delivery, scheduling and expediting work orders. Interface with manufacturing and suppliers to request basic delivery information. Review and take action on backlogs. Defective product management, process PO changes requests. Act as liaison between sales and material planning group through involvement in shortage calls, quality problems, programming, etc. Assist with the overall customer service and account management/strategy by collaborating with sales or marketing representative to troubleshoot customer concerns, acting upon a variety of branch level reports, and working on other assignments as needed. Interface with distribution centers on field quality reports and other customer requirements.
What your background should be
- 2 to 4 years of customer service experience is require. Strong interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills, excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills is also needed. Able to multitask, prioritize and deal with ambiguity.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or Associates degree
Who is the client company
- The company specializes in distribution and value added services relating to electronic components and computer products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org