Customer Service Lead
- Buford, GA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for overseeing all facets of credits, debits, ship error databases, etc. to ensure timely success of processing transactions, various aspects of approvals. Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding. Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal contacts to analyze information needs and requirements. Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires thoroughness of approach and judgment in evaluating trends and drawing conclusions. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Internal communication with sales and field team relating to ongoing operations. Responsible for communicating to sales management any significant changes in SKU support and providing necessary information when appropriate. Staying current on system and process changes with-in retailer by seeking out and attending workshops, training and webinars. Responsible for making sure all EDI processes are performed efficiently, effectively and timely.
What your background should be
- 3-4 years in a customer service environment. Strong customer service skills. Previous management experience. Strong self-motivator, with the ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment. Excellent communications skills in person, over the phone and in writing. Exceptional organizational skills (must be organized). Microsoft Office experience (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) with and added focus on Microsoft Excel. Willingness to learn and be part of a fast-paced team of individuals.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree in business or IT related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an industrial equipment supplier company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com