Customer Service Front Line Manager
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Manage and direct the daily activities of call center agents. Mentor customer service representatives. This includes regular call reviews followed by feedback and coaching sessions. Work with the quality assurance (QA) administrators to calibrate exceptional quality expectations. Work as an information source to answer operator questions, assigning tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed. Personally handle, follow up and resolve customer escalations, complaints and questions. Work with the QA administrators to reinforce training to and apply skills and tools. Identify solutions, successes, and opportunities to evolve customer and CSR experiences.
What your background should be
- The most important skill required is the ability to inspire and support people to gain the trust. Demonstrative ability to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals and maintain them as well. Ability to plan well and prioritize work appropriately. Must exude confidence. Must have proven track record of displaying ownership, urgency and sound decision making. Ability to be calm and composed under tight pressure even. Knowledge of company products. Previous call center management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or associate degree from an accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org