Customer Service Dispatcher
- Hacienda Heights, CA
What you'll be doing
- Providing assistance by telephone to customers and business partners concerning product deliveries, returns, and exchanges. Diagnosing assessing and resolving problems or issues timely within the established level of service. Providing excellent customer service at all times. Handling customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner. Communicating with customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders. Processing changes or cancellations to delivery orders. Assist in initiating orders for replacements parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.). Assist in monitoring progress of delivery routes throughout the U.S. Completing forms and determining necessary changes for service requested. Obtaining customer feedback information. Scanning of anti tip pods and verification that stamps are completed correctly. Scanning of haul away pods and verification that stamps are completed correctly. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
What your background should be
- One year of experience in a customer service-oriented is strongly desired. Strong customer service skills; ability to diffuse client frustrations. Ability to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner. Exceptional attention to detail oriented tasks. Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc. Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest provider of last mile logistics for heavy goods.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org