Customer Service Associate (CSA), Pro-Services
- Plover, WI
What you'll be doing
- The primary function of the customer service associate (CSA) pro-services is to assist customers, primarily at the pro-services desk. This includes building relationships with the pro customer, honoring the price guarantee, taking and following up on orders, following up on quotes, and arranging for product deliveries. The CSA pro-services is required to respond to customer inquiries and support them throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
What your background should be
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. 6 months sales experience in building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or MRO (maintenance repair operations), identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits. 6 months building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or MRO (maintenance repair operations) experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business. Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden) preferred. 1-year retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits is preferred. 1-year experience in a customer service position at other home improvement, hardware retailer, or wholesale distributor in related department is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree in business, retail management, specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com