Customer Service Associate
- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- The customer service associate will be a part of successful and growing retail banking organization. This position will be an essential part of the client experience on the floor, coordinating with every member of a first rate branch bank staff. The candidate will provide personable, quick service and will report to the branch manager. S/he will draw product knowledge, cash handling experience, and service training. The incumbent will spend some time on the teller line and other times at a sales and service desk. S/he will convey features of the company products to customers and refer them to the appropriate branch professional for further assistance. The role will be also responsible for state-of-the-industry software, call-desk support, and training resources.
What your background should be
- The candidate with some cash handling experience is required. At least 2 years of customer service experience in financial services, sales or retail industry is preferred. Prior experience in being evaluated by customers is preferred. S/he should have the ability to multitask and should be able to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period, and able to work evenings and weekends depending on branch needs is required. The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner; strong written and verbal communication skills; computer skills to include ability to work in Windows based applications.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com