Customer Service Associate
- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Customer service associate position is the opportunities for bonuses on top of an hourly wage, medical benefits, retirement savings, tuition reimbursement and room for advancement. In this role, the successful candidate will be fully trained to perform duties includes; build and maintain rapport with customers, identify customer product and/or service needs, review and update activity on accounts, provide basic technical support, promote and sell products and services. Attend training to update product knowledge. This position for those dedicated people who enjoy helping others.
What your background should be
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old to apply and pass drug screen, criminal background check, and comprehensive assessments during and after training. 1+ year of customer service experience in a service related industry preferred (contact call center, retail, food service, telecommunications, etc.). Strong communication skills, basic computer proficiency and adaptable to changing situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or higher
Who is the client company
- Provide technical, professional and industrial staffing services to support nearly every industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com