Customer Service Associate
- Mount Sterling, KY
What you'll be doing
- The primary function of the customer service associate (CSA) is to assist customer, primarily at the pro service desk. This includes build relationship with the pro customer, honor the price guarantee, take and follow up on order, follow up on quote and arrange for product delivery. The customer service associate pro service is required to respond to customer inquiry and support them throughout their shopping experience including promote customer loyalty plan or extend protection or replacement plan where appropriate. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access and output information. 6 months sales experience in building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades or MRO (maintenance repair operations), identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits. Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business, retail management, specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com